Our Global Network of Agents
At Lakehead University, we celebrate all of our students as valued leaders of tomorrow. Our global network of Authorized Education Agents allows us to extend our presence and reach to connect with students worldwide. Our network covers over 50 countries, allowing students to find support at each step of their journey to Lakehead.
Applying to Become an Agent
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Steps to Applying:
Step 1: Submit the Complete Agent Application
If you are an agent seeking to represent Lakehead University, please submit this application.
Step 2: Screening Process
Applications are reviewed and undergo a thorough screening process. Applications are evaluated based on strategic targets and needs for representation in selected markets around the world. You will be notified regarding the next steps should you be selected for the screening. Application review and screening takes place at selected times of the year as needed.
Step 3: Training and Onboarding
If your Agency is selected, our country-specific International Recruitment Officers will contact you to initiate the onboarding process so that you can begin promoting the unique opportunities Lakehead University offers.
Our Commitment to our Global Network of Agents:
- Comprehensive and ongoing training for agents and their staff
- Access to Marketing Publications and Resources that enable the Agent to adequately conduct advising services
- Timely and concise communication with the University throughout the enrolment process
- Continued support from our country-specific International Recruitment Officers
- Commitment to competitive partnership incentives and efficient incentive processing times